$149.95 USD $169.95 USD
Welcome to the Lake Show. Order your Los Angeles Lakers NBALAB Sneaker Daypack before they're sold out.
Need a backpack for everyday use? Check out our 25L Sneaker Daypack. This is the perfect day-to-day bag designed to carry an extra pair of sneakers/cleats/trainers for school or work. Don't need to carry shoes, no problem. The collapsible center panel allows you to use the backpack as one large main compartment.
• 900D Custom printed 'NBALAB Lakers' body fabric
• Ergonomic shoulder straps for comfort
• Fold out water bottle mesh pocket
• YKK zippers and Duraflex buckles
• Quick side access laptop sleeve
• Dual plastic molded lash tab
• New back panel pass through strap for attaching to wheeled luggage
• Large front bottom section stores one pair of high top [or low top] sneakers
• Sneaker section has expansion panels to fit up to size 13 sneakers and ventilation grommets
• Signature 'NBALAB Lakers' printed lining
• Interior organizer for iPad, pens, notepads and other small stuff
• Large laptop and notebook compartment for flat items
• Fits one pair of high-top or low-top sneakers (up to size 13)
• iPad/Tablet holder in front compartment (11.5" wide pocket)
• Fits notebooks and up to 15" laptops (11" x 18" laptop compartment)
• Fits water bottles on side pocket
• 18.5"H x 12"W x 6.5"D
• Volume: 25L, Top compartment 7L, Sneaker compartment 7L, Laptop compartment 10L
• 2 lbs.
Designed for your needs, our daypacks are perfect for school and/or work. A dedicated shoe compartment can separate your athletic sneakers/sports clothes.
Our daypacks are the only backpack with a fold down sneaker compartment. Separate your sneakers in this expanding pocket with ventalation grommets.
Our center collapsible panel transforms this backpack into a normal single main compartment if needed.
Hidden side zipper reveals a padded laptop section on the rear panel. You can also fit 1-2 books or binders.
The backpacks top section contains an organizer panel with key fob. Two additional pockets have been added for hard drives/sunglasses/peripherals.